The Best Week of Summer
Looking for some summer activities for your kids? Your kids will LOVE our 12th annual Soccer Camp. They'll enjoy games, snacks, a skit, music, and (of course) SOCCER!
Monday, July 8 through Thursday, July 11
1:00-4:30pm each day
Coed, Ages 4 – 11
$50 per child
Polonia Soccer Fields
(Just south of the intersection of Hwy 100 and Hwy 36 in Franklin)
Soccer Camp 2019 is currently full; therefore, registration is closed. However, you are encouraged to sign up for the wait list. If spots open up, we will contact you for additional information.
Additional Camp Information
During each day of camp, kid will participate in the following activities:
- Build their soccer skills through engaging drills, games, and activities
- Take a break from soccer to eat a snack and enjoy Bible-focused skit and music
- Test out their new soccer skills in a scrimmage at the end of each day
Here are some other things you'll need to know:
- Each child must wear shin guards and close-toed athletic shoes (soccer cleats not required)
- Kids are welcome to bring their own soccer ball
- All kids must wear sunscreen
- Camp will wrap up with a free cookout for the whole family on Thursday, July 11
We need YOUR help for Soccer Camp 2019 to be a success! From setting up to food prep to coaching, there's a spot for everyone to volunteer.