The Best Week of Summer
Looking for some summer activities for your kids? Your kids will LOVE our 12th annual Soccer Camp. They'll enjoy games, snacks, a skit, music, and (of course) SOCCER!
Monday, July 8 through Thursday, July 11
1:00-4:30pm each day
Coed, Ages 4 – 11
$50 per child
Polonia Soccer Fields
(Just south of the intersection of Hwy 100 and Hwy 36 in Franklin)
During each day of camp, kid will participate in the following activities:
- Build their soccer skills through engaging drills, games, and activities
- Take a break from soccer to eat a snack and enjoy Bible-focused skit and music
- Test out their new soccer skills in a scrimmage at the end of each day.
Here are some other things you'll need to know:
- Each child must wear shin guards and close-toed athletic shoes (soccer cleats not required)
- Kids are welcome to bring their own soccer balls
- All kids must wear sunscreen
- Camp will wrap up with a free cookout for the whole family on Thursday, July 11
Soccer Camp 2019 is currently full; therefore, registration is closed. However, you are encouraged to sign up for the wait list. If spots open up, we will contact you for additional information.