Groups are the best way to get connected at Victory of the Lamb! They are a key aspect of our church community. Groups are a safe place to ask questions, build meaningful friendships, and find prayer and support for those challenging times we all face. There are groups for every stage of life and in many locations.
We have a variety of groups at Victory of the Lamb. Groups have different purposes and meet in different dates and locations.
- Tuesdays at Thompson's - meeting on Tuesday mornings in Franklin // for women
- Victory Moms - meeting first and third Wednesday mornings at the Ministry Center // for moms (childcare provided)
- Small Group at the Andersen's - meeting Wednesday nights in Oak Creek // open to all
- Women's Biblical Storyline Group at the Sebald's - meeting Wednesday nights in Wauwatosa (1st Wednesdays at Victory) // for women
- Evening Recharge - meeting the second Wednesday night of the month at the Hideaway in Franklin // for women
- Women's Bible Study - meeting first and third Thursday nights of the month in New Berlin // for women
- Men's Circle - meeting the third Thursday night of the month at the Ministry Center // for men
- Board Gamers - meeting the last Friday night of the month at the Ministry Center // open to all
- Coffee and Conversations - meeting the first Saturday morning of the month at the Ministry Center // open to all
- Helping Hands, Loving Hearts - meeting the second Saturday morning of the month at the Ministry Center // crafters
- Family Small Group - meeting the third Saturday night of the month at various locations // for parents and kids
- Grill Kings - meeting the last Saturday night of the month at the Ministry Center // for men
- Small Group at the Sadler's - meeting every other Sunday at 4pm in Franklin (starting Feb. 16) // open to all
Looking for more information about these groups? Want to contact the leaders? Click the link below.
When you're ready to get connected with a small group, click the link below. Once you submit the form, our group leaders will be notified and will contact you about how you can join in with the group.