Groups are the best way to get connected at Victory of the Lamb! They are a key aspect of our church community. Groups are a safe place to ask questions, build meaningful friendships, and find prayer and support for those challenging times we all face. There are groups for every stage of life and in many locations.
We have a variety of groups at Victory of the Lamb. Groups have different purposes and meet in different dates and locations. The
- Tuesdays at Thompson's - meeting on Tuesday mornings in Franklin // for women
- Victory Moms - meeting first and third Wednesday mornings at the Ministry Center // for moms (childcare provided)
- Mommy & Me - meeting the last Wednesday morning of the month at the Ministry Center // for moms and young kids
- Small Group at the Andersens - meeting Wednesday nights in Oak Creek // open to all
- Women's Bible Study - meeting first and third Thursday nights of the month in New Berlin // for women
- Men's Circle - meeting the third Thursday night of the month at the Ministry Center // for men
- Board Gamers - meeting the last Friday night of the month at the Ministry Center // open to all
- Coffee and Conversations - meeting the first Saturday morning of the month at the Ministry Center // open to all
- Family Small Group - meeting the third Saturday night of the month at the Ministry Center // for parents and kids
- Grill Kings - meeting the last Saturday night of the month at the Ministry Center // for men
- Parenting Group - meeting four Sunday nights this fall at the Ministry Center // for parents
For more information about any of these groups or to contact the leaders, click the link below.
When you're ready to get connected with a small group, click the link below. Once you submit the form, our group leaders will be notified and will contact you about how you can join in with the group.