Here for You
Parents: You must be exhausted! On top of the normal stressors of parenting, you’ve had to deal with constant change and turmoil caused by COVID-19. You might feel like you could use some support and advice. That’s why Victory is partnering with Christian Family Solutions to provide a series of presentations called “Parenting Support for COVID and Beyond”.
At each presentation, a licensed counselor will address a parenting topic and provide you with tools you can use to handle this topic. You can join these presentations each month in-person, via live stream, and on-demand after the event.
This will be a recurring opportunity, with seven presentations on differing topics. No RSVP required; join us in person or online as you are able and interested!
The presentations will be held from 6:30-7:30pm, in person at Victory of the Lamb and online via live stream at victoryofthelamb.online.church. Videos will also be available for two weeks after each presentation on our YouTube Channel.
Use the button below to let us know you attended one of the presentations! You can also request follow-up with additional information or to connect with a pastor regarding the presentation.
Presentations and Presenters
Each presenter is a licensed counselor with Christian Family Solutions. (Click on the name of each presenter to view their bio page on the Christian Family Solutions website.) Here are the dates and topics:
- Being a Kid in an Electronic Age – September 21, 2020 (Laura Reinke)
- Relationship Abuse - October 5, 2020 (Karen Fischer)
- Grief and Loss - November 2, 2020 (John Schuetze)
- Marriage Enrichment - February 1, 2021 (Sarah Reik)
- Anxiety and Stress - March 1, 2021 (Laura Reinke)
- Conflict Resolution - April 5, 2021 (Karen Fischer)
- Substance Abuse - May 3, 2021 (Dr. Brandon Hayes)