Groups are the best way to get connected at Victory of the Lamb! They are a key aspect of our church community. Groups are a safe place to ask questions, build meaningful friendships, and find prayer and support for those challenging times we all face. There are groups for every stage of life and in many locations.
We have a variety of groups at Victory of the Lamb. Groups have different purposes and meet in different dates and locations. Because of COVID-19, these groups will be changing their meeting formats to better connect with one another.
These are long-term groups which serve the purpose of building friendships and spiritual practices. Check out these groups below.
- Family Life Group // families // parents meet via Zoom on Monday nights at 8:00pm, families meet in person once per month
- Grill Kings // men // meeting in-person at the Ministry Center and via Zoom on the 3rd Saturday of the month at 4:30pm
- Sadler Life Group // mixed // meeting in-person in Franklin every other Sunday at 4:00pm
- Tuesday Morning Ladies // women // meeting in-person in Franklin every Tuesday at 10:00am
- Johnson Life Group // mixed // meeting outdoors in Hales Corners on the 1st & 3rd Wednesdays of the month at 6:30pm
- Victory Moms // moms // meeting at local parks on Wednesdays at 10:00am
- Nimmer Life Group // women // meeting in-person at the Ministry Center (time/date TBD)
- Sebald Life Group // women // meeting via Zoom on Wednesday nights at 6:30pm (studying Biblical Storyline Plan)
Special Interest Groups
These are groups of people who share similar interests and get together for fun and activities. Below are the available groups at Victory:
- Board Gamers // mixed // currently on hold due to COVID-19
- Parents of Kids with Special Needs // parents // gathering virtually (format TBD)
When you're ready to get connected with a group, click the link below. Once you submit the form, our group leaders will be notified and will contact you about how you can join in with the group.