Groups are the best way to get connected at Victory of the Lamb! They are a key aspect of our church community. Groups are a safe place to ask questions, build meaningful friendships, and find prayer and support for those challenging times we all face. There are groups for every stage of life and in many locations.
We have a variety of groups at Victory of the Lamb. Groups have different purposes and meet in different dates and locations. Because of COVID-19, these groups will be changing their meeting formats to better connect with one another.
NEW LIFE GROUP for Women
Women, come be uplifted! At some point, we have all felt alone, ashamed, unloved, desperate, overlooked, or afraid.
Jesus has a message for each of us: “I see you. Take heart, daughter.”
This seven week life-changing Bible study takes an in-depth look at Jesus’s interactions with women in the Bible. Learn about the cultural and historical significance of these familiar stories. Remember how Jesus’ love for women is kind, fierce, unprecedented, and epic. Then be filled with hope as you see how Jesus is restoring dignity and honor to those women and also to you.
This group will meet on Tuesday nights at 6:30-8:30pm from January 11-February 22. Each session will have a video lesson followed by small group discussion. The accompanying workbook is being subsidized by the church so the cost is just $10/participant.
Come be encouraged as we support each other and say “yes” to our relationship with Jesus!
These are long-term groups which serve the purpose of building friendships and spiritual practices. Check out these groups below.
- Retirees // 60+ men and women // meeting at Victory on Tuesdays at 9am
- Victory Moms // moms // meeting at Victory on Wednesdays at 10:00am
- Sebald Life Group // women // meeting via Zoom on Wednesday nights at 6:30pm (studying Biblical Storyline Plan)
- Nimmer Life Group // women // meeting in-person at the Ministry Center on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month at 6:45pm
- Grill Kings // men // meeting in-person at the Ministry Center and via Zoom on the 3rd Saturday of the month at 4:30pm
Special Interest Groups
These are groups of people who share similar interests and get together for fun and activities. Below are the available groups at Victory:
- Board Gamers // mixed // third Friday of the month at the Ministry Center, starting October 23
When you're ready to get connected with a group, click the link below. Once you submit the form, our group leaders will be notified and will contact you about how you can join in with the group.
The links below are for groups to use who are following the Victory sermon series in their group discussions. Click any link below to download for the series.