Why do we give?
God is amazingly generous. His generosity motivates us to be generous towards Him and others. Every good and perfect gift comes from God. (James 1:17)
God loves when we give to Him in joy. We don't give to God because we feel an obligation to give or guilt if we don't give; we give to Him in thanks and praise. “God loves a cheerful giver.” (2 Corinthians 9:7)
He has given us something awesome to share. Your gift helps support the spread of the Gospel, both in your local community and across the world. And he said to them, "Go into all the world and proclaim the Gospel to the whole creation." (Mark 16:15)
How can I give?
By opting to give online, you can set up scheduled giving, give to designated accounts at Victory of the Lamb, and track your online giving. Click the button below to give a one-time gift or set up scheduled giving.
Text to Give
Follow these simple steps to give an offering via cell phone:
- Text the amount you want to give to the phone number 646-832-4848.
- Use the quickcode “votl” and complete the initial, one-time enrollment.
- Once enrolled you’ll be quickly able to text any amount to give again.
Give In Person or Via Mail
You can still give offerings the old-fashioned way. Simply place a check or cash in the offering basket as it comes around near the end of the service.
If you prefer to mail your offering, please send to:
Victory of the Lamb
11120 W. Loomis Rd.
Franklin, WI 53132
2021 Giving Statements Now Available!
If you gave to Victory in 2021, you should have received an email with a secure link to access your 2021 Giving Statement. However, if that link has expired or you did not receive the email, you can log into your ChurchCenter account to access. Here's how:
- Click the link below.
- Use your phone number to log in.
- Click on your initials in the upper right corner. Then, click "profile".
- Click on "My Giving".
- Click on "Statements". You'll see a list of available statements. Select any to view and download.
Click below to learn more about LINKED: our 3 year campaign focused on making substantial impacts in our community.
Other Ways to Give
Besides the offerings you give to church, you can designate funds from your place of employment, through Thrivent, from your retirement funds, or from your Amazon purchases to Victory of the Lamb to support our ministry work.
- Workplace Match: We encourage you to contact your employer to determine whether Victory of the Lamb would be eligible for a matching gift. If so, please consider completing paperwork for a matching gift.
- Thrivent Funds: If you have either a Thrivent life insurance policy or annuity, you may be able to designate grant money to Victory of the Lamb. At certain points throughout the year, you can also designate Thrivent Choice dollars to go to Victory of the Lamb. Please speak to your agent or service department for additional information on this opportunity. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact our financial manager, Laura Bulanek.
- Retirement Account or Estate Funds: If you have funds in an IRA, you can choose to give directly to charity from this account. You can also designate funds in your estate to benefit Victory of the Lamb. Please speak to your financial adviser to learn more about this option.
- Amazon Smile: If you shop on Amazon, you can easily support our ministry. Start your Amazon shopping at smile.amazon.com, and select “Victory of the Lamb Exploratory” as your designated charity. Amazon will donate .5% of eligible purchases to Victory of the Lamb.