Why do we give?
God is amazingly generous. His generosity motivates us to be generous towards Him and others. Every good and perfect gift comes from God. (James 1:17)
God loves when we give to Him in joy. We don't give to God because we feel an obligation to give or guilt if we don't give; we give to Him in thanks and praise. “God loves a cheerful giver.” (Malachi 3:10)
He has given us something awesome to share. Your gift helps support the spread of the Gospel, both in your local community and across the world. And he said to them, "Go into all the world and proclaim the Gospel to the whole creation." (Mark 16:15)
How can I give?
By opting to give online, you can set up scheduled giving, give to designated accounts at Victory of the Lamb, and track your online giving. Click the button below to give a one-time gift or set up scheduled giving.
Text to Give
Follow these simple steps to give an offering via cell phone:
- Text the amount you want to give to the phone number 646-832-4848.
- Use the quickcode “votl” and complete the initial, one-time enrollment.
- Once enrolled you’ll be quickly able to text any amount to give again.
Give In Person or Via Mail
You can still give offerings the old-fashioned way. Simply place a check or cash in the offering basket as it comes around near the end of the service.
If you prefer to mail your offering, please send to:
Victory of the Lamb
11120 W. Loomis Rd.
Franklin, WI 53132
2019 Statements Now Available
You can access your 2019 year-end Giving Statement by clicking here. (You will be prompted to log into MyVOTL.) When you click this link, a list of your contributions will appear on the screen. To access and print your report...
- Click on the "Giving Statement" button in the upper right corner.
- Under "type", choose if you'd like a giving statement just for yourself or for your whole family.
- Under "Quick Date Range", select "last year" for your date range.
- Under "Tax Deductible", choose "deductible only".
- Click Run Report.
NOTE: You can access this report at any time throughout the year. For a detailed description and screencast on how to pull financial statements when you log into MyVOTL, please click here.
Click below to learn more about LINKED: our 3 year campaign focused on making substantial impacts in our community.