CHRISTMAS AT VICTORY
December 23 at 6:30pm & December 24 at 1:00, 2:30, & 4:00pm
Many of us have written a Christmas list at some point in our lives. Some of us want a new phone or tablet, clothes, or toys. Some of us want experiences. But at the core, we all want hope, belonging, joy, peace, and love. We can have all of these things, though Jesus!
You’re invited to join us for Christmas at Victory, our Christmas worship services. Through music, readings, and video, you’ll celebrate and learn about Jesus, the one who came into the world to save us all.
Celebrate Christmas at Victory
Join us on Christmas Eve Eve (12/23) at 6:30pm OR Christmas Eve at 1:00, 2:30, or 4:00pm as we celebrate the fact that Jesus has come. Services are held online via livestream and in-person at Victory of the Lamb, located at 11120 W. Loomis Rd. in Franklin.
We'll have a gift for everyone who attends. You can get your gift at the in-person services, or you can fill out the form in the Victory News OR in the live chat on 12/23 and 12/24 to receive your virtual gift!
Invite a friend!
If you are on your phone, simply hold down the image and click save to photos. Then you can share it via social media, text, or email to invite your friends and family to join you for worship!
If you are on a laptop or desktop, right click the image below and click save image. Once the image is saved, you can share it to social media or via email to invite your friends and family!
What to Expect
We want you to feel at home right away when you worship with Victory! So, here are a few things you'll want to know about our Christmas at Victory experience, whether you're joining in at the Ministry Center or online.
If you're worshiping online...
- Virtual gift - Fill out the form in the Victory News OR in the live chat on 12/23 and 12/24 to receive your virtual gift!
- Plan to tune in a few minutes early. We want you to have time to say hi to the other online worshipers in the chat.
- Let us know you tuned in. Make sure to fill out a connection card so we know you worshiped with us.
- Get comfy. Sit in your favorite chair, make some cocoa, and turn on the Christmas tree lights to get ready to worship.
- Engage in worship. Sing along to your favorite Christmas songs, follow along with the readings, and listen to a message from Pastor Ben about PEACE during the holiday season and always.
- Silent Night by Candlelight. We will be singing Silent Night by candlelight near the end of the worship service. We encourage you to dim the lights and light a candle of your own! Be sure to snap a picture, post it to social media, and tag us (@victoryofthelamb).
- Enjoy family time. Turn off the tablets and smart phones, put aside the holiday to-do list, and postpone the presents to spend quality time with God and with your family.
If you're Worshiping at the Ministry center ...
- Dress comfortably. We're relaxed, and we want you to be too!
- Plan to arrive a few minutes early. We want you to have time to get settled and find your seat.
- Participate in worship as you feel comfortable. We'll project song lyrics and readings on the screens in our worship area. The Victory band will provide live music for you to enjoy and to help you engage in worship.
- Bring your kids with you to the service. Although Victory Kids (our kids' program on Sunday mornings) will not be available, your kids will enjoy the service as much as you will! If you need to take your kids out of the service for whatever reason, we stream our service in the lobby too.
- Listen to an inspiring message. Pastor Ben will have an inspiring message to share about PEACE during the holiday season and always.
- Silent Night by Candlelight. We will be singing Silent Night by candlelight near the end of the worship service.
- Get a gift. On your way out of worship, we'll have a gift bag for you as our way of saying thanks for worshiping with us!
Learn More about Victory
Wondering who we are, what we believe, or when our other worship services happen? Head to our homepage, where you can plan your visit and learn more about Victory of the Lamb.