CHRISTMAS AT VICTORY
Christmas Eve at 1:00, 2:30, & 4:00pm
As children, our night lights made us feel safe at night. If we woke up in the middle of the night, that light was always there, guiding us in the darkness. As adults, we need the same sense of security and safety. We search for a light in a dark world that's full of controversy and chaos. We're looking for something, or someone, to lead us into the light.
Jesus is that someone. When he was born on the first Christmas, he fulfilled God's promises to bring light into the darkness of sin and death. Because of Jesus, we have something to look forward to. And we have someone to light our path today. Jesus is the light in the darkness.
You're invited to join us for Christmas at Victory. Through music, readings, and video, you'll celebrate and learn about Jesus, the one who came into the world to bring light into darkness.
Celebrate Christmas at Victory
Join us on Christmas Eve at 1:00, 2:30, or 4:00pm as we celebrate the fact that Jesus has come, bringing light into the darkness.
Services are held online via livestream and in-person at Victory of the Lamb, located at 11120 W. Loomis Rd. in Franklin (see map below).
What to Expect
Going to a new place can make you a bit uneasy. We want you to feel at home right away! So, here are a few things you'll want to know about our Christmas at Victory experience.
If you're attending in-person...
- Reserve your seats - To maintain social distancing, we're asking all people who plan to worship in-person reserve their seats. Reservations are free and will be available on December 10.
- Dress comfortably - we're relaxed, and we want you to be too! We do ask that everyone over the age of 5 (who is medically able to do so) please wear a mask or face covering to comply with the state mask mandate.
- Know that you're as safe as possible - in addition to requiring masks and ensuring social distancing, our volunteers will be cleaning and sanitizing all surfaces between each service.
- Plan to arrive a few minutes early to get settled and find your seat.
- Participate in worship as you feel comfortable. We'll project song lyrics and readings on the screens in our worship area. The Victory band will provide live music for you to enjoy and to help you immerse in worship.
- Bring your kids with you to the service. Although Victory Kids (our kids program on Sunday mornings) will not be available, your kids will enjoy the service as much as you will! If you need to take your kids out of the service for whatever reason, we stream our service in the lobby too.
- Enjoy an inspiring message from Pastor Bill about your victory in Christ.
- Get a gift on your way out of worship as our way of saying thanks for worshiping with us!
If you're worshiping online...
- Drive by to get your gift - we'll offer a gift pick-up, including a battery-operated candle for you to use during worship, so you don't feel left out.
- Plan to tune in a few minutes early to say hi to the other online worshipers in the chat.
- Let us know you tuned in - make sure to fill out a connection card so we know you worshiped with us.
- Get comfy - sit in your favorite chair, make some cocoa, and turn on the Christmas tree lights to get ready to worship.
- Engage in worship - sing along to your favorite Christmas songs, follow along with the readings, and enjoy a message from Pastor Bill about your victory in Christ.
- Enjoy family time - turn off the tablets and smart phones, put aside the holiday to-do list, and postpone the presents to spend quality time with God and with your family.
Learn More about Victory
Wondering who we are, what we believe, or when our other worship services happen? Head to our homepage, where you can plan your visit and learn more about Victory of the Lamb.