Wednesday, March 25 // 3:00-7:00pm
Victory of the Lamb is partnering with BloodCenter of Wisconsin to offer a blood drive. Click the link below to make your appointment today, or call (877) 232-4376.
Support the Event
If you are unable to donate blood but would still like to help, or if you would like to support the drive in additional ways, we’ve got lots of opportunities for you to help! We are in need of...
- childcare providers for donors during the drive,
- snack supervisors during the drive,
- tear-down and clean-up after the drive, and
- snacks for the drive.
Click below to sign up to help or donate. (NOTE: You will need to log into your MyVotL account to sign up.)
INformation for Donors
Thank you for saving a life! Here are a few things you’ll want to know before donating.
- You can fill out your eligibility and health questionnaire the morning of your donation. Click here to fill out online, and make sure to print out your form and bring it with you to your donation appointment.
- Drink plenty of water and limit your coffee intake the day of the drive.
- Eat a solid meal before your donation.
- Make sure you arrive on time for your appointment. If you are more than 4 minutes late, you will be moved to the next available appointment in order to respect the time of the other donors.